Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 9

Apologies that I missed yesterday's LOTD, I am instead doing it today (as well as today's LOTD... confusing!). Unfortunately I got lost somewhere in the Peak District while out walking by myself, and had to get my boyfriend to pick me up! Thus, I didn't have adequate internet access until now, but c'est la vie! On with the show.

As Tuesdays always are (don't forget, this is yesterday's LOTD!), the love is towards "blog posts", as chosen by Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter. I think I said this last week but I do really struggle with this one because I read a lot of blogs but none of it really "sinks in", if you know what I mean! So I did have to think very hard about this one, and made my brain hurt a little bit!


My blog post "love" for today has got to be "how to cook a Thai green curry" by SWalkerMakeup. I think Sarah is really sweet and I love reading her blog and watching her videos, and I must admit that since watching this, I have made Thai green curry at least 6 times, both with chicken and prawns and they have always been scrummy, so thanks for the inspiration, Sarah! :-)

Photo courtesy of SWalkerMakeup

Lots of love,



 


No comments:

Post a Comment