Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 10

Now, onto Today's actual love of the day (if you read my previous post, you'd understand!). Wednesday's are always going to be books, which I love because, like Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter (who started LOTD btw - check out her blog!), I am somewhat of a book nerd and I love reading when I get the chance!



Like last week's post, today's post will be about a book that I have already read (more than once!) and absolutely adore. It's a great read and I recommend it you to all!

"My Best Friend's Girl" by Dorothy Koomson tells the story of Kamryn, a lady who has been deceived by both her partner and her best friend (at the time) in the worst way possible... I'm sure you can gather how - and here's a clue - it produced a child, Tegan. Years later and when she's finally moving on with her life, she gets a letter from Adele, her former best friend, informing her that she's dying and that she'd like her to take care of Tegan following her death. Unable to let the little girl live with her abusive grandparents, Kamryn takes on the challenge and this tells the heart-felt tale of it...

Like I said, I do love this book and it is beautifully written, so please click the link above and make the purchase - you won't regret it!!

If you have read it, what did you think? Did you love it as much as I do? Leave me a comment and let me know! :-)




Lots of love,




No comments:

Post a Comment