Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 8

Good morning to you all, how are you on this cloudy, grey, miserable day? Grumble grumble... It's now July and the weather certainly isn't getting any better! Grrr!

Today is Monday again, which means the LOTD, as always on Mondays, is clothes. :-) Although this is the second week, if you want to join in with the love of the day, please head over to Sprinkle of Glitter to check out Louise's blog about it all, and link me below if you do decide to join as I'd love to read your posts!


Last week, I chose a sweet elephant jumper as my clothes LOTD, which I am still lusting after because it's just TOO PRECIOUS! However, today I've chosen something that's a bit more accessible and probably a bit more "on trend" than that. So, today, my clothes LOTD is going to be these jeans from Dorothy Perkins. I am really loving coloured jeans at the moment, and I do have a rather dashing pink pair which I like to wear occasionally. However, I've yet to venture to something a bit more adventurous - but I must admit I'm tempted by this gorgeous green pair! 

 What do you think? Are you into the coloured jeans trend, or is it not for you? Let me know. :-)
Lots of love,



1 comment:

  1. wow i'd actually never liked green jeans untill now, they are so basic that they are lovely :)

    here's mine if you fancy a look

    jade x
    http://thumbelina0x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-clothes-2.html

    ReplyDelete