Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 14

And hello again, for my 14th LOTD. I can't believe it's now been 2 weeks since I started this and I've actually managed to blog about 14 "loves" - frankly, I thought I'd have given up by now! This has been such a great idea and it's just lovely to see a lot of people joining in with Louise's idea of it. I have loved reading her LOTDs, as well as everyone elses! Keep it up guys!! :-)

Today's LOTD is "Etsy". Like I said last week, I haven't really had much experience with Etsy, but I've seen bits and bobs and I must say that I am beginning to become a little bit obsessed with it now!


Today's love definitely has to go to these gorgeous elephant family bookends that I saw a while back and fell completely and utterly in love with. I absolutely adore elephants, they are definitely 10000000000% my favourite animal, and I also love bookends so these get a big thumbs up from me!

 The seller of these gorgeous bookends also have several other designs in their shop, many of which I adore!

It's a massive shame that they're made in America and would cost a fortune to get shipped over here (like many amazing things - grumble grumble!), otherwise these would already be in my possession!

What's your LOTD from Etsy this week? Leave me it in a comment below and I'd love to take a peek. 








Lots of love,









No comments:

Post a Comment