Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 12

So, I didn't have chance to post yesterday, again! I was driving around all over the place yesterday and got in at about 9pm, having been out since 6am! So it was safe to say I was exhausted and thus, didn't have time to post! But here I am today, posting my Friday's LOTD today (Saturday, if you're wondering!)

Friday's "love of the day", as decided by Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter, is to be either a fact or a quote; something which originated from her office days according to her blog!


Today, I have chosen a quote again, this time from somewhere a little bit classier than Winnie the Pooh! 

 I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle.But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

This quote comes from Marilyn Monroe, and it's pretty famous so I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard it, but I just had to use it anyway! I think a lot of women (and men, maybe?) can probably relate to it; I know I certainly can!




Lots of love,







No comments:

Post a Comment