Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 7

So, this is the last day of the first week of LOTD from Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter - hasn't that gone by super speedy?! I must say that I am very much enjoying it, and I can see there are many more bloggers out there that are enjoying it, too! :D

Today, Louise has chosen Etsy as her love of the day. I have been following her blog for a long time now, and I have seen how much Louise seems to love this website from her posts! Unfortunately, I haven't got such a love for it simply because I haven't given it the time! Here's to starting, because there's some really cool stuff on there. :-)


There have been a few things that I've seen from Etsy before, but they've usually been on Tumblr, which is where I found the beauty that is to be my own LOTD!

 

These stacked teacup bookshelves are just the absolute cutest thing in the entire world, and I think the seller is extremely talented and quite evidently, more creative than I am! If I had my own home, and if the seller delivered to the UK, I would so totally have me some of these by now! They make me squee with delight at their adorableness. :-)

Lots of love,





No comments:

Post a Comment