Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY 11

Good afternoon, how are you all? It's not raining today, in lovely Cheshire, which is a first! I'm not about to complain about it though, the blue sky is making me cheery.

Today's LOTD, from Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter is eBay. As I said at this time last week, I do love eBay and often like to just have a mooch about on it, having a good ol' browse and occasionally picking up a bargain!


Today's love is for these candles because I think that they are just absolutely precious! I must admit, I am a sucker for a candle here and there, especially ones that smell good enough to eat and look pretty, too! I haven't purchased any of these yet, but at £1.49 each, they're quite a little bargain and I will be treating myself to some soon!


What about you, do you like having candles? Let me know in the comments! :-)

Lots of love,


 


No comments:

Post a Comment